The Rent Supplement Program
The Rent Supplement Program provides rental subsidies to low-income tenants living in privately-owned housing. Under the program, tenants pay 30% of their income towards rent. The difference between the tenant payment and the market rate is covered by the rent supplement payment, which is given directly to the building owner
- Section 515 Rural Rental Housing Loans Program
- The Section 811 Disabled Program
- The Section 202 Elderly Program
- The Loan Management Set-Aside (LMSA) Family Program
- The Low Income Housing Preservation and Resident Home Ownership Act (LIHPRHA)
Did not find what you were looking for?Contact Us
The tools that we provide to aid you in your search.
Customer issues and requests
There are a number of sub-programs that fall under Section 8 and it's important to understand the differences among them. See descriptions below to learn about some of these programs.