Customer Support

If a landlord needs to pull my credit report what will they need from me?

All that is typically needed to run a credit report is your full name, social security number, and the last or current mailing address.

You may be able to provide a copy of your current credit report from a variety of credit score providers. Most landlords will, however, only rely on their own trusted sources.

Related Topics

Did not find what you were looking for?

Contact Us